Fishing or Hunting we have your gear protected! All Lakewood Cases are soft-sided hard cases made 100% in the USA and include a Lifetime Warranty!
Handcrafted by skilled manufacturers, Lakewood™ Products, combines quality, durability, convenience and affordability to produce a full line of bow cases, gun cases, and tackle cases designed “For the sportsman, by the sportsman.” Made entirely in the U.S.A., Lakewood™ Products offer a wide variety of sport cases with the outdoors in mind. Whether you’re a serious archer, gun enthusiast, or an avid fisherman, Lakewood™ cases, with their soft/hard design, provide the best of both worlds: A soft, water repellent exterior and a durable rigid interior. Most Lakewood™ cases are designed to float…even while fully loaded and come with a Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- Tackle Storage Solution for Walleye/Bass
- Lure Saver™ hook slots (Patent Pending) to protect lures from loss or damage
- 6 storage pockets on the side hold planer boards
- Holds more than 3 dozen lures
- Easy/quick/convenient bait access
- Slips over your seat pedestal
- Webbing carrying handles make it portable
- Bottom cut out for pedestal and drainage
- Front and back accordion style pockets
- Bait retrieval hook included
- Made in the USA
- Lifetime Warranty
- Outside Case Dimensions: 9” L x 9.5” W x 9” H
Find Lakewood Products at lakewoodproducts.com and their pages below
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 4.0% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.
Comments are closed.