Hunter Safety System leads the industry in providing the best safety harnesses to hunters and outdoorsmen and women. We also create accessories such as the LifeLine that virtually eliminate the potential of an accident whenever they are in an elevated position.
Hunter Safety System, Inc. was born out of a love for hunting and a desire to keep all tree stand hunters safe. Even so, it took a near-death experience to provide the impetus for the creation of the Hunter Safety System harness.
Ultra-Lite Realtree Harness
Weighs Only 2.0 Lbs!
The HSS-ULTRA-LITE is the lightest, most flexible harness to hit the market.
The HSS-ULTRA-LITE features a mesh upper body, providing a comfortable, snug fit and without sacrificing movement. HSS 1.25” upper-body webbing, tether and waist buckle continues to provide the strength you expect from HSS without the added weight and bulk.
– ElimiShield® Hunt™ Scent Control Technology
– Heat fused into the fabric and good for the life of the harness.
– Trim design gives a snug fit without compromising movement
– 1.25” upper-body webbing, shock absorbing tether and waist buckle reduces weight and bulk
– Patented HSS design eliminates dangerous dangling straps and weave-through buckles
– Includes a secure, mesh cell phone pocket
– Realtree® X-Tra™ Camouflage
• Hunter Safety System Pro-Series harness
• Adjustable tree strap
• Suspension relief strap / deer drag
• Economy lineman’s climbing strap (carabiners not required)
• Instructional DVD
• Safe-use instructions
86% of treestand accidents occur while ascending or descending the tree or getting into or out of the stand. Stay attached to the tree from the ground to the stand, during the hunt and back again with a properly installed HSS-LIFELINE™.
The HSS-REFLECTIVE LIFELINE™ features reflective material that “lights up” with the slightest flashlight beam to locate your stand in low-light conditions. All HSS-REFLECTIVE LIFELINEs™ come with our HSS-RECON carabiner and our new HSS-COWBELL sound dampeners (Patent Number US D759784 S).
Once properly installed, our HSS-REFLECTIVE LIFELINE™ keeps you connected from the ground to the stand and back again.
- Reflective material that “lights up” with the slightest flashlight beam
- HSS-COWBELL sound dampener eliminates rattles and clangs (Patent Number US D759784 S)
- Accommodate stands up to 30 feet
- Comes complete with Recon carabiner
Find HSS at huntersafetysystem.com and at
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 3.5% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.