We stand in defiance of the thermometer. We’re not sovereign to the state of degrees. As hunters, we set out to make clothing that allows you to head in when the daylight fades, not when the temperature drops. ArcticShield was started with a simple goal in mind: To enable hunters to stay out longer. Staying out longer means more opportunities, more downed targets, and more stories to share. Whether you’re hunkered down in a frigid Midwest deer stand, stalking elk through the Rockies, or on your way to a preserve in the South, we create high-quality gear so you can outlast whatever conditions come your way.
• Retain™ heat retention technology
• Polyester outer shell and liner
• Roll up to fit in your pocket or backpack
Winner chooses the size they want.
- Retain heat retention technology
- Durable outer shell material with added synthetic insulation
- Water resistant
- Neoprene cuffs
- Inner Fleece lining
- Interior pockets
- Two exterior pockets for accessories
- Clear touch screen pocket with waterproof zipper – allows you to use your phone through the pouch
- Exterior clips
- Adjustable web belt with quick-release buckle – fits up to 60″ waist
Find ArcticShield at arcticshieldoutdoor.com and their pages below
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 4.0% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.