Antonichuk Outfitters is located Preeceville, SK Canada and has a 2020 Spring bear hunt up for auction
It’s a 6-day hunt with lodging, meals & a lifetime of memories.
It’ll be located 35 miles North of Preeceville, SK in the Porcupine Provincial Forest, wildlife zone 56
The winner will be responsible for travel there, taxes, hunting license, Habitat Certificate, or Outfitters Allocation.
If the border is closed, this hunt can be used for a fall bear hunt.
Our spring bear hunts run as follows:
- hunters come into camp on Sunday and hunt is from Monday to Saturday
- base hunt + taxes (5% GST on base hunt + 6% PST on lodging only) is paid to Keith Antonichuk in USD
- Based on 2018 prices: (These can be done online before arriving and will be available at our local archery shop upon arrival)
- Bear Licence was $200.00 CND
- Habitat Certificat (HAL #) was $15.00 CND
- Outfitter Allocation # was $95.24 CND
- The above charges include the GST charged, so one is looking at $310.24 CND (subject to change in 2020)
- bear hunts are available from the first week of May until the last week of June
- we are a second generation run family business, with the third generation part of the business as well
- For details on Saskatchewan hunting and trapping rules and regulations, please see the Saskatchewan Hunters’ and Trappers’ guide or the Saskatchewan Ministry of Environment website at: saskatchewan.ca/hunting
Find Antonichuk Outfitters at antonichuk-outfitters.ca and their pages below
How To Place Bid: At the bottom of the that items page, you will find your standard comment section like you see on any other website. Just log in using your Facebook or Twitter and comment with your bid. Just make sure you’re higher than the previous bidder. When the auctions are over, I will email you an invoice from Paypal where you will be able to pay by credit card or by your Paypal account. If you would rather write a check, you can make it out to St Jude and send it to me. Once your payment is secured, your item will be mailed to you. A 3.5% fee will be added to all invoices to cover payment fees and additional shipping.